The course allows you to develop an entrepreneurial way of thinking to improve your job opportunities and advance your career.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Entrepreneurship course uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
- Increase your self confidence and personal motivation.
- Learn how to capture the customer’s needs and design for them.
- Improve leadership skills and financial literacy.
- Learn about starting different kinds of businesses from an Internet café to a consulting service and more.
Students who complete the course will gain an understanding of how the business world operates and will be able to
- Identify skills that have value in the marketplace
- Explain the social, legal, and ethical responsibilities of an entrepreneur
- Describe the ways in which a business receives income
- Describe the basic elements of a customer sales presentation
- Organize important business records
- Explain tools that businesses use to grow.
Certificate of Completion.
- Internet café owner
- solution provider
- systems integrator
- network services
- app developer and more